The Mopar Nationals presented by Williams Racing at Grand Bend Motorplex marked the 10th Nitro Jam Drag Racing Series event on the 2015 schedule. With only two events remaining, every team is pushing their limits to gain valuable points and claim an International Hot Rod Association (IHRA) World Championship.
Jay Turner continues to lead in Nitro Harley and Tracy Kile took over the second spot. Randal Andras fell to third in the standings after not racing at the Mopar Nationals presented by Williams Racing.
- Jay Turner (Julian, North Carolina) 776
2. Tracy Kile (Asheville, North Carolina) 709
3. Randal Andras (Amelia, Louisiana) 642
4. Rickey House (Humble, Texas) 407
5. Jim Fagan (Valley City, Ohio) 397
6. Bob Malloy (Elmton, Maryland) 336
7.Alvin Kobernusz (Manly, Iowa) 315
8. Tii Tharpe (East Bend, North Carolina) 269
9. Lyle Newton (Nanaimo,British Columbia) 235
10. Mike Pelrine (Havre Boucher, Nova Scotia) 202